- 2009/7/24 Eucalyptus Public Cloud を 1.5.2 にアップグレード。
- 2009/6/7 Eucalyptus Public Cloud を 1.5.1 にアップグレード。
- 2009/5/14 新しい仮想マシンイメージを用意。
- 2009/5/8 EBS と KVM をサポートし、多くの機能強化を行ったバージョン 1.5.1 をリリース。いくつかの Linux ディストリビューション向けパッケージとソースコード tarball を用意。
- April 15th, 2009 Release Candidate 1.5rc2 is announced.
- April 6th, 2009 Release Candidate 1.5rc1 is announced.
- April 23rd, 2009 Canonical releases Ubuntu "Jaunty Jackalope" with Eucalyptus 1.5.0 included in "Universe".
- March 7th, 2009: AppScale -- Open Source Google AppEngine for Eucalyptus and AWS -- is now available. Check out http://appscale.cs.ucsb.edu/ for details and the download.
- February 20th, 2009: Canonical announces Karmic Koala, the version of Ubuntu scheduled for fall 2009 release featuring cloud computing support, including Eucalyptus.
- January 5th, 2009: Version 1.4, featuring revamped storage and networking subsystems, along with many other improvements, is released as a set of RPM packages and a source code tarball.
- December 23rd: Release Candidate 1.4rc3 is announced.
- December 20th: Release Candidate 1.4rc2 is announced.
- December 16th: Release Candidate 1.4rc1 is announced.
- November 29th: The newest Amazon EC2 client tools do not work against Eucalyptus installations at version 1.3 or earlier. We advise that users either keep their currently installed EC2 tools for Eucalyptus access, or install an older version of the Amazon tools.
- August 27th, 2008: Version 1.3 is released, restoring compatibility of Eucalyptus with the most recent EC2 command-line tools from Amazon.
- July 30th, 2008: Version 1.2 is released as Rocks ISO, a set of RPM packages, and a source code tarball. This is a bug-fixing performance-improving release that allows a seamless upgrade from version 1.1.
- July 2nd-8th, 2008: Frequent power outages due to a wildfire make Eucalyptus Web site and Public Cloud unavailable at times.
- May 29th, 2008: Version 1.0 is released as a feature-limited binary-only beta.