Neo4j Wiki から
This page lists projects that could be a good fit to implement using neo4j.
- Social Mind Map webapp. Let users connect nodes in their mind maps to nodes in other users mind maps as well.
- Project Management webapp. Let users connect different items in a flexible way.
- Social Network Analysis. Basic graph algorithms are already implemented (see Graph algo), and it's easy to implement your own on top of neo4j.
- Stuff like Muckety news is a perfect match to neo4j.
- Version Control System. At least a server part of one. It would be cool if it could interact with existing clients, such as mercurial or git.
- Analysis and search of news and how they spread through social networks, e.g. Twitter (where does information come from, via which nodes does it spread, how fast etc)
- Loosely couple Neo4j instances, e.g. mobile devices running Neo4j talking to each other and connecting their node spaces, some social fabric app to showcase it
- Implementation of a set of Neo-Java-annotations allowing POJO-BEANS to be promoted to Neo nodes and relations: In essence a paradigm for mapping POJO-BEANS to Neo-entities by means of Java-annotations: @NeoNode, @NeoRelation applied to "inner" node, "inner" relation (very much like with JAXB).
- Recommendation Engines seem to profit from the structure as well. People who bought this also bought that.
- GIS support making Neo4j a fully featured spatial database: Neo4j Spatial
- Electronic Health Care record systems (EHR), see iota project.